Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daddy's Girl

I have been having thoughts about how to dothis LO for some time now and believe me it has changed over and over in my head...I love these photos of Damo and Kimani...it captures their relationship so well. She is part of the family and acts so human like wanting to sit up on a chair near you when you are talking and even watches back and forth as people are talking as if she is part of the conversation. So many stories to share like her first camping trip, how she acts around other dogs....ahhh the memories and so many that havent been scrapped yet....yes I am very slack! Damo is not exactly fond of photos of him being displayed for all to see - prefers to be the one taking the photos but surely as fiancée I get an exception!

The quote states "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worth of such devotion". I love this quote...so true!

She is not just a Daddy's girl she is also a Granddads girl -Damo's dad loves her ...we always joke that if how much he spoils her is any indication then we can't wait to see what he is like once grandchildren come along!

Sorry about the bend in the page but as soon as I decided to take it outside to take a photo the wind decided to pick up and then decided to not go away!

Ingredient List:

Bakground is coloured paper in my pile! Stampin Up Brocade Background DSP, Quote Sticker - Dog embellishment value pack - ATD, Journalling in Stampin Up marker in Garden Green

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Awww... how sweet!!

Lisa R said...

It is great to see you using up your paper stash! mine just keeps growing.

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Rach, thanks for stopping off over at my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Love your LO and those photographs are so cute! Don't you just love a guy who is loved by his dog!!!! I always think it speaks volumes about someones personality. Enjoy the spring, the weather is getting really chilly here in the Uk and the leaves are beginning to fall from the trees.
Happy crafting, Jo x

Post a Comment

 
;