Sunday, May 13, 2012

A New Journey Begins


It has been quite some time since my last post on here...it was just before I left to go and get married in fact and since it has been 6 months since I celebrated my first wedding anniversary it has been a REALLY long time....haha!  I would love to say that I have just been so busy crafting that I have just not had the time to post but that is not the case.  It was 18 months without touching or looking at my craft supplies and it was not for lack of wanting to or not having any inspiration to create but a lack of time and space that led to the hiatus!  I did not however give up on reading other blogs and following on with what was happening! So yes I do know what Pinterest is and washi tape and chevron stripes! haha!

A few short points - no we haven't moved (town anyway - house is a whole other story), yes I still have my business, yes I did get married, yes a lot has happened that we need to catch up on!  The photo for the post is one I love but I can not take credit for it - my husband took it!

So why am I returning I hear you say?  Well a few weeks ago my hubby went away for the weekend and I vowed that I would drag everything out and go through it and create something...anything really!  Oh yes it was daunting, so daunting in fact I almost just packed it all back up again.  What would I create?  What if it was horrible? What if I am out of touch with it all?  All this doubt but I didn't pack it away - I made myself 3 cards and a scrapbook page (the page was to finish documenting a trip from 2008 - hmmm).  Never fear I will be putting these up in the coming days for all to see!

Now whilst I have not stamped or scrapped or made a card I didn't stop my other love - photography!  So as you can imagine I therefore have a lot to keep me busy!  After the weekend of slightly interrupted creating (more on that to come) I decided that it was about time I got back into what I love and MAKE the time to do it - not just dream about it!  So here I am - back and ready to post away!

This time around I will share my creations but also about other things I love - what a great combination I say!!

Until next time when we kind of start all over again!

Rach

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;