Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back To Work & Birthdays

Yes my long weekend is over and do I feel all refreshed and ready to return to work....NO! I feel the need for more than an extra day as lovely and relaxing as it was...I think I need at least a week! Last night I was trying to get a birthday card done for a friend of ours and do you think I could come up with something...no inspiration whatsoever so at 6am this morning I had to get up and make something in time before Damo went to work so he could take it with him! No pressure or anything! My creative thinking at least was back after a good nights sleep and here is the card below:

The card has not really come out as nice in the photo but that's because I am trying to take the photo at 7am - sun isn't really high enough just yet! I have the butterflies inside the card too! I was after something cheerful and I am happy with how it turned out considering when I started out this morning this is not exactly what I had in mind! The chipboard buttons that have a shadow on them have foam adhesive and the others are just normal!

I hope that you like it and I hope that my friend does too - which I will no doubt find out soon enough! And now I should really start on the "work" part of my day!

Ingredient List:
Stampin Up - Very Vanilla CS, Certainly Celery ribbon, Stems are from Heartfelt Thanks stamp set - ink Certainly Celery, Butterfly from Live Your Dream set - ink Pretty in Pink and Pale Plum, Sentiment from Sincere Salutations set - ink Regal Rose. Chipboard Glitter Buttons by crea8tiv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;