Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New Sketch Challenge

Well the Ball went great...first time I have been to one that was held outside but I guess up here there isn't really that much of an issue with it raining! It also meant that our major concerns with previous balls and functions of being too crowed and stuffy was not going to happen here! Our table was right near the dance floor too...YAY for me - not so YAY for Damo...haha!

Sorry no photos as yet - but I will share once I get hold of some!

Whilst I was blog surfing I came across http://sweetiessketches.blogspot.com/ which is new to me and they have a monthly sketch for both scrapping and cards which is excellent - definitly worth a look! I plan on doing both but tonight I have made my attempt at the card! Here is the sketch first:

I am really happy with how it turned out - and I have now taken some better shots since the ones on here previously were a mess!


Ingredient List:

Stampin Up: Purely Pomangrante cardstock, DSP Berry Bliss, Pretty in Pink cardstock, Symbols of Solicitude, Kanji, Gifts of Joy and Pretty in Pink ribbon.

p.s I am experimenting with a signature too so I hpe you like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;