Thursday, December 17, 2009

One More for the Christmas Card Lovers out there!

Hi everyone! So I have given it some time and I will now show the next installment of Christmas Cards. I can't believe that Christmas is not that far away! I still have presents to post...didnt I tell you that I would have to use Express Post....haha! Our parcels are coming in though from around the country though so I am very happy about that! Our tree finally has some things under it too and I have found a place to hang all our cards!!

The first card is in Riding Hood Red CS and Ski Slope DSP, Baja Breeze CS and Wispher White CS. It uses the Gifts of Joy stamp set.
This one is Whisper White, Real Red and Chocolate Chip CS, Ski Slope DSP and the stamp set is Happy Christmas Mate which I LOVE!

Using the Merry Christmas Mate stamp set again.

I hope that you like all of the cards I have showed you over the 3 installments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;