Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Card Countdown

Hi all, I am guessing that everyone is either busily trying to get everything done for Christmas or are really organised and laughing at all of us that leave everything until the last minute...I'm generally one of those last minute people and unfortunately living where I do I really can't afford to be! It looks like Australia Post will be getting some extra money from me this year with sending all my pressies Express Post to make sure it gets there before Christmas! So what have I been up to of late...making Christmas Cards and doing some presents but those I can't show you until after Christmas otherwise there will be no surprises Christmas Day! The cards though I can share so I have a few to show you now and I will put some up over the coming week so you are not too inundated!

This year we are not heading home for Christmas as we have to work between the holidays! But as there are others like us up here we are joining forces with friends of ours and having a big
Orphans Christmas as we like to call it! So that way we can celebrate together...bringing all our traditions together too which will be so much fun! Enough of my rambling and on to the cards haha!

As I have to post mine I needed to keep them simple and relatively flat. This is Baja Breeze cardstock as the base, Choc Chip CS with some of the Ski Slope DSP. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations in Choc Chip.

This one is Riding Hood Red CS as base stamped with the the present stamp from Sleigh Full of Toys in Versamark. There is Kiwi Kiss CS then Whisper White CS with a strip of the Ski Slope DSP. The main stamp is also from Sleigh Full of Toys with Versamark followed by Black Embossing then it is coloured in with my pencils! All the bows though are with my Gold Gel Pen but doesn't show up well in the photo.

Last one for today is Whisper White CS base and then the SkiSlope DSP (I love this...can you tell...haha). I have then stamped with Versamark and then embossed in silver the Sincere Salutations stamp and snow flurries.

I hope that you like the first three cards, I will be back with more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;