Thursday, December 10, 2009

2nd Installment of Christmas Cards!

Hello all - I couldn't wait - I had to put up another two of my Christmas Cards! And yes I am also procrastinating but what better way that posting on my blog!

The first card is on the blue CS from last years In Colours that I really can not remember the name of and the good ol catalogue is still in storage boxes! All the snow flakes are silver embossed and the large one is from The Snowflake Spot and the small ones are from Snow Flurries. The JOY is also from The Snowflake Spot and ink is StazOn Black.

The second card surprise surprise uses some of the Ski Slope DSP (and believe it or not I still have heaps left!). The base is Whisper White, Real Red used and the Gifts of Joy set stamped in Ruby Red and Old Olive also on Whisper White CS. The greeting is using my gold Uni-Ball Signo pen and my own handwriting. The strip in the middle is actually raised with dimensionals.

That is all for today...now to get back to a collage that I am doing for a present!


1 comments:

Lisa R said...

Love your Christmas cards, they look great! I am still working on mine. Hopefully I will get them in the post in time.

Post a Comment

 
;