Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Makeesha's Colour Challenge #15

Hello everyone, today I finally have got around to doing Makeesha's Colour Challenge #15 and I must say that this one is definitely out of my comfort zone and that is the point in doing challenges isn't it! So what are the colours you say...here they are:
There are some wonderful creations so be sure to check them all out! In the meantime though here is mine:
I also actually have a great idea for a scrapbook page with these colours because now that I think about it they would go fantastically with my photos of Karajini National Park! I will have to work on that one!
As we know time is flying by and it is time for Christmas creations to begin (should actually be thinking of finishing but at least I have started). I will post a couple of my cards shortly!

Ingredient List:
Stampin Up: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Really Rust Cardstock. Eastern Blooms stamp set in Chocolate Chip and Really Rust ink (used markers), Symbols of Solicitude stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink (marker) and Close to Cocoa ink around the edges of the Very Vanilla.

1 comments:

Herrera Family said...

You did a good job, I also struggled at first with the colours. I like your layout and Eastern Bloom set really goes well with these colours.

Post a Comment

 
;